Friday 17 April 2015

Presentation Reflection

The thought of presenting my essay idea to the whole class is an intimidating one. Although I consider myself to be confident, and have done many presentations before, preparing and executing a presentation is no easy task. I ran through the content I was going to present in my head many times, as well as practice presenting in front of my laptop. However, practicing at home and delivering in school are vastly different.
Although I fumbled by forgetting to mention one major aspect of my project, I managed to quickly recover by moving on quickly without it being visually obvious to the audience. I believe that performance during a presentation depends on preparation. On hindsight, I should have practiced presenting more so that I would have been more confident during my presentation

1 comment: